Save the future; save our world!
what we do
The Youth’s Future Savers Initiative (YFSI) is a not-for-profit making, youth led, non-..governmental organization committed to improving the quality of life of young people; the organization is currently responding to challenges posed by Health, Agriculture, Governance and Environment.
Communities on sensitization, awareness, advocacy, mobilization and training on Public health: HIV/AIDs, Malaria, Tuberculosis, also on Reproductive health , governance and clinic etc, Community outreaches on ATM such as free HIV testing services to pregnant women at Ikenne & Isara LGA & Malaria testing to various communities within the organization location and its \ free TB diagnose outreaches to more than seven communities in Abeokuta south LGA, provide skill acquisition in soap making, beads, catering etc. to over 20 in school and out school youth in odeda LGA
Motto : To serve whole-heartedly, the future we protect.
- Help youths rediscover themselves as prime movers of the nation thereby building them into responsible future leaders.
- Facilitate young people’s access to sound information to make right and informed decisions.
- Combat problems associated with food security and Environment to secure the future for the coming generation.
- Encourage youth participation in decision and policy making that will enhance the physical, social, mental and environmental health of young people.
- Empower youths with leadership, life building and entrepreneur skills that will enable them achieve their life-time dreams and make impact within the society.
- To salvage the lives of young people from the grave dangers in contemporary ills confronting them such as HIV, drug abuse, cultism, abortion, unemployment etc.
- Courage; We take action when the need arise
- Commitment; We keep to our promise
- Accountability; We are reliable
- Accessibility; friendliness and reliable
- Not cultural, political and religiously based
- Good imaging and packaging
— Our Mission
To chart a new course, to safeguard, improve and preserve the socioeconomic wellbeing of young people through advocacy and policy influencing, capacity development, social mobilization and operation research
— Our Vision
A secured future and an improved quality of life for young people in Nigeria
To reach 10,000 young people annually